Successful adaptation to change requires emotional resilience, flexibility and mental discipline
MANAGING CHANGE for Front-Line Leaders
This program has been designed to meet the needs of both event-based change, such as a merger or restructuring, and on-going change, such as market dynamics or new technology.
- Brief conference presentations
- 1-hour lunch & learns
- 2-hour mini seminars
- Half-day seminars
Who Would Benefit From This Program
Whether you are in the private or public sector, if you have change leadership responsibilities, this program will help you provide your organization with some forward-thinking solutions. Consider attending this program if you are a Supervisor, Manager, Department Head, Internal Consultant, H.R. Specialist, Change Agent, Project Team Leader, or have a related role.
You will learn how to:
- Apply a model for leading others through organizational change
- Recognize and respond to the symptoms of change
- Focus your team on key outcomes as you deal with strong reactions to change
- Successfully navigate change in the absence of sufficient information
- Successfully overcome resistance to organizational change
- Take charge of change for the benefit of yourself, the people you lead and your organization
This Change Management program has been developed using the principles of Peter Senge and William Bridges, experts in the field of organizational development.